KWS51 Window System
One of the UK's most technically advanced aluminium framing
systems with slim sight lines.
The KWS Window Suite is fabricated using a mechanical corner cleat, wich ensures easy and fast fabrication times. KWS is available in both 51 mm anda 75 mm wide profile sections.
KWS51 Aluminium Windows explained
The systems can be used for punched hole, composite and ribbon window applications. Also, both new build and refurbishment schemes. The window system is fully drained either onto a cill section or with our innovative face drain cap. This includes an internal baffl e, to stop wind noise, and to minimise, the build-up of water. Creating excellent weather resistance. The window suite can be dry glazed from the inside or outside using clip.in beads for ease of fabrication and quicker glass replacement. Trickle ventilation to building regulations, can be integrated into the KWS Window System.
- Top and side hung applications
- Polyamide thermally broken aluminium frames
- Improved thermal efficiency
- 28 mm glass, as standard
- Joined using mechanical corners
- 75mm polyamide sub frame section so easy to install
- Easy clean and egress options available
- Cills, add ons, curtain wall insert and coupler sections available.
10 colours available in stock plus 30 more with a 3 week order time.