Alutech BI Fold Doors
One of the UK's most technically advanced aluminium framing
systems with slim sight lines.
Thermal performance and slim sight lines are the key design criteria.
BF70 Bi Fold Doors explained
BF 70, Bi-folding door can be used for Residential or Commercial purposes.
Designed for the aesthetics and insulation requirements of a home, with outstanding durability and reliability of commercial application. BF70 is available in up to 7 leaves each way (14 total) to allow for the largest possible openings. To suit the specific application, the door leaves are able to open either from the left or right of the opening, either opening towards the inside of the property or to the outside – the choice is yours.
- PAS 24 SBD compliant as standard
- Up to 1200mm x 3000mm door leaf size
- Excellent thermal insulation – U value down to 1.4
- Sightline of 120mm as standard for greater vision
- Capability of 120kg door leaf weight
- Single or Dual colour to any RAL colour reference
- Maximum insulation value – down to 1.4 U W/m2K
- Maximum vision – minimal sight lines, only 120mm
- Maximum weather proofing – BS6375 Part 1 : 2009
- Engineering grade running rollers for a smooth opening
BF 70 Bi fold Doors come available in single or dual colour options available in any RAL colour.